Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Most of the features of www.finance-2u.com are available to you without requiring you to provide personally identifiable information. The following are certain situations in which finance-2u may collect personally identifiable information from you:
1. Correspondence. If you send finance-2u personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, or if other users or third parties send finance-2u correspondence about your activities or postings on www.finance-2u.com, finance-2u may choose to collect such information into a file specific to you.
2. Business Partners. finance-2u may receive your personally identifiable information from one of finance-2u's business partners.
"Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. finance-2u may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. finance-2u gathers anonymous information about its users through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. Such aggregated information is used solely within finance-2u's internal organization and is not shared with third parties.
"Web beacons", also called single-pixels (1x1) or clear GIFs, are electronic images that allow a Web site to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those Web sites. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of Web beacons.
1. Internal Use of Web Beacons. finance-2u may use Web beacons internally to count users and recognize users through cookies. Access to cookies helps finance-2u personalize your experience when you visit finance-2u.com.
2. E-mail. finance-2u may include Web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that finance-2u or its affiliates or agents send. Including Web beacons in e-mail messages helps finance-2u determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such e-mails.
3. External Use of Web Beacons. finance-2u may also use Web beacons externally. For example, finance-2u may report aggregate information about finance-2u.com users, such as demographic and usage information, to its partners and other third parties. finance-2u may also include other company's Web beacons within finance-2u.com.
Personally identifiable information you submit to finance-2u is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas finance-2u uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises finance-2u security measures, finance-2u will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party's ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Access and Use of www.finance-2u.com
www.finance-2u.com is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. finance-2u does not knowingly permit registration or submission of personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18.
Questions or Concerns